[vdr] Re: DVD playback problems

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 01:45:52PM +0000, Andreas Schultz wrote:

> All those things will hopefully be available soon - lets say in two
> month time. Until then, you just have to live with it.

Wouah, that's pretty short time ;-)
And aleady with your audio-sync patch, watching DVD using VDR is quiete
perfect: many thanks!!!
I have also tried the latest patch you give a link on this list: is
there a way to disable undertitle with it?
Now, I got the film, and at every undertitle, got a quiete yellow screen
with the text of the undertitle ;-)

Other question, is it possible to have bigger screen for playing DVD
than 768x568 without using xv extension?

> Watch this list for news on the improved DVD support ;-)

Yep, great, thanks you very much,

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index