[vdr] VDR Patch SVDRP Message Extension

Hi there

this is a patch against vdr-0.98 to display messages on screen via the
SVDRP
protocol. These new commands have been added:

CMSG <text>
Display confirmable message on screen (without timeout)
returns 250 on confirmation, 451 on any other action

EMSG <text>
Display error message on screen (with timeout)
returns 250 after display timeout

IMSG <text>
Display info message on screen (with timeout)
returns 250 after display timeout

please add these new commands to your current VDR tree. I use them to
display
status messages of my server (ISDN caller, New Emails waiting etc.)

http://www1.baycom.de/download/vdr-0.98-svdrp-msg.diff

Deti

Home | Main Index | Thread Index