[vdr] Re: No Picture shown when playing Video-files through mplayer

Am Sonntag,  2. Dezember 2001 17:27 schrieben Sie:
> How does your mplayer.sh look like ?
>
> Make sure you executed mplayer (OPTIONS) </dev/zero
>
> The </dev/zero makes it running even if it was called from VDR running as
> background process. Otherwise mplayer will only show it's status but
> refuses to play unless it's made a foreground process (fg)

not > /dev/zero?
well, I've tested some other videos form the win98 cd. I can play them when I
start mplayer from the console but it looks bad. it is displayed in
black/white and only in the upper half of the tv.

tobi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index