[vdr] Re: vdradmin

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 02:39:45PM +0100, Axel Gruber wrote:

> > And is it possible to administrate the VDR-Box via a WAP-mobile phone ?
> > If not ... is this going to be implemented ?? That would be cool ;))
> That would be "REALY" a nice thing :-)

If someone gives me a WAP capable mobile Phone and the money to
test this, i will do so ;-)

vdradmin allows to change his lookout via templates, everyone
should be able to change the layout easyly.

So it is possible to have a lynx, netscape, ie, wap, pda layout
(selectable in the config menu).

--
Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index