[vdr] Re: MPlayer Patch

> Am Samstag,  8. Dezember 2001 11:40 schrieben Sie:
> > I think it would be nice to have a FamilyGuy.vdr file in a subdirectory
> > (vdr 1.0 supports this?), e.g. divx. This file must have the parameters
> for
> > mplayer to replay the movie. This would be wonderfull. You can watch
> divx
> > mpg and everything you want like normal vdrfiles and perhaps you could
> use
> > the old EPG Info for your divxencoded vdrreccording. An extra mplayer
> menu
> > is not neccessary.
> >
> > greets
> >
> > tobias
>
> Noooooo! I don't have a monitor on the vdr box. how should I make the file
>
> then? and the mplayer.sh script works very well. the mplayer menu would be
> better solution, because there are many ppl who don't have a monitor.
>
> tobias (not same who wrote the first msg)

i mean: the *.vdr file can be autocreated by a script by selecting all files
(within the vdrmenu) you want to be integrated. i only want, that there is
no difference between watching normal vdrreccordings and converted reccording.
perhaps a ne -v like command can be created, e.g. -vd /mnt/divx and all
files there will be in your recordings menu like normal *.vdr files (and off
course it would be nice to have the possibility for converted vdrmovies to see
the description of the movie :-)

so long

tobias

http://www.gmx.net