[vdr] Re: [Fwd: tcm universal remote control + lirc]

clemens@root.at(Clemens Kirchgatterer)  06.12.01 12:48

Once upon a time Clemens Kirchgatterer shaped the electrons to say...

>martin bitz kindly sent me his lirc conf. (nochmals danke an dieser
>stelle.) due to his unknown preblems with the vdr mailing list

The lists allows postings from subscribers only. ("Thanks" to spammers)
The fatal error is, that eMails from non-subscribers are
silently "eaten". The non-subscriber will ever realize, that
his eMails are placed in the waste paper nasket...and are just
not read.he may think. we have ignored his question...

Maybe the list admin can change the behavoir?
At least reject such eMails explicit?

>i send
>it to the mailinglist, so it will hopefully show up in the archives.

Jepp, it does.

Thanke a lot!

>>This is the conf-file for TMC-code 387.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index