[vdr] Re: Problems

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

KS> > JS> vdr[536]: ERROR: maximum panic level reached
KS> > JS> vdr[536]: initiating emergency exit
KS> > JS> vdr[536]: retrying
KS> > JS> vdr[536]: emergency exit requested - shutting down
KS> >
KS> > the last one is funny. Correct me if I am wrong or if something
KS> > changed in 0.99pre1, but AFAIK vdr exits only in record mode. not while an
KS> > EPG scan.
KS>
KS> It does this when channel switching on the *primary card* fails several times.
KS> So I guess this will also happen in EPG scan on the primary card.

As to the second problem (no video, no audio after an EPG scan):

It seems, that the problem occures _while_ the EPG scan. And while the EPG
scan vdr seems to look at the stream like while a recording. (at least at
the primary card)

Would it help to post some logs? If yes - at which debug level of which
modules?

c ya
        Sergei

         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de