[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.9

Hello,

my problem is another ... but almost the same ;))
I already got vdradmin running but it doesn´t quite fit
my needs ...
I want to browse to the pages (generated by vdradmin) but
I want to do this from work (firewall here prevents me to
access port 8001)
And since I already have apache running I cannot change
the port of vdradmin to port 80 ...
Can you please give me a hint on how to integrate the scripts
into apache ?

Cheers,
Marcel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index