[vdr] Re: CA: second audio still broken?

Hi,

> ist it still true that a second audio track, on an encrypted channel
> is not working.

That was never true ... there were only problems reported on Seca-Channels.

> what i mean is e.g.:
> the english soundtrack on cideom deluxe, NOT the DD-track.
>
> why do we then specify the second channel on CD LX?
> wouldn't it be better to use english and DD only, as we can get german
> from the DD channel?

Who is 'we'? Just edit your channels.conf with the apids you want ...

bye, reiner
E*TRADE - neu in Deutschland. Jetzt Depot eröffnen + Prämie erhalten
http://etrade.web.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index