[vdr] VDR.098 vs. VDR.099

Hi all,

I'm getting the feeling that 0.99 is less stable than 0.98. Especially
when it comes to transfer-mode things. With 0.98 my system was very stable
and channel-switching on encrypted channels worked reliably and fast.
Since I updated to 0.99, I'm experiencing something where, when I press
the Channel-Up/Down button - the current picture gets distorted and frozen
for about 2 seconds and only then the next/previos channel is tuned and
displayed.

I have tested this with different drivers, always the same.

Anybody having similiar behaviours?

Regards,

Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index