[vdr] Re: Channel/Recording Security on VDR

>I think this is a waste of time, there are so many things that could >be done instead of encouraging censorship...

What a load of bullshit, this is no censorship.
If you don't need this future function, don't use it but don't tell
me or others what we have to do. If someone wants to implement it,
just let him do it.

A lot of people do not need mp3, vcd or dvd support in vdr but
should development be stoped for it therefore ?

>if you don't want certain channels, remove them from your >channels.conf!

Ah yeah, and than its no censorship ?

We should stop this discussion on the list because it gets OT.

Thilo

-->> FREE Perl CGI scripts add WEB ACCESS to your
-->> POP E-Mail accounts! Download today!! http://www.adjeweb.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index