Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag
von Gunnar Roth
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2001 15:57
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Re: all in one patch / problems in starting
mplayer from within vdr

> Hello,
>
> as i'd allready written i have the argument -M /etc/mplayer.sh in
> my runvdr script.
I'm sorry BUT maybe i was writing not exactly enough.
when i wrote "i did hardcode the path to mplayer in the script"
i meant the mplayer.sh script with the term script.

but come on my explanation wanst that bad. admit you are still not awake ;-)

> is there anyone who can say why my mplayer.sh is used but can't
> produce any outputs to see (even when i put some echoes in it) ?
i did id did i did ;-)))

cu
Gunnar

Home | Main Index | Thread Index