[vdr] Re: vdr compiling

First of all : A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY !

On Monday 31 December 2001 11:56 am, you wrote:

> I tried libdvdcss-1.0.0 once and got the same problems you reported.
> Went back to 0.0.3 and all was fine again.

Ok . Working good now. I used the patches for nav (nav6 +nav 7) also. It
activate menus. I can navigate thru menus acivated subtitles , in the console
cSPUdecoder put messages of show subpicture, hide subpicture, etc. but
nothing on screen . Where am I wrong ?

Paul

Home | Main Index | Thread Index