[vdr] Re: vdr compiling

>Ok . Working good now. I used the patches for nav (nav6 +nav 7) also. It
>activate menus. I can navigate thru menus acivated subtitles , in the console
>cSPUdecoder put messages of show subpicture, hide subpicture, etc. but
>nothing on screen . Where am I wrong ?
>
>Paul

I tried subtitles once with the all in one patch (including nav 7 I think).
I got the impression, that each new subtitle sentence appears on screen,
but then disappears after a very short time (just enough to guess one or
two words).
Look closely, do you see this too?

@Andreas: is this a known bug? I can test again, if you need infos.

Greetings