[vdr] Re: 2 questions: bitrate - demux second audio PID

Michel Jacquot wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have 2 questions:
>
> - how to change the "nominal bit rate" in the recordings? It seems to be
> set to 15000000, which is out of bound for DVD recording.
>
> - How to demux a recording done with 2 audios?
> I tried all the softwares in mpegtools without success. It either gives
> me the first audio fine, or a mixture of the 2 audio channels.
>
> I could maybe work out a workaround patch if given the information where
> these parameters are set (15000000 and the audio PIDs).

I had a look at the mpegtools. In 'main.cc' you'll find a function call
to 'extract_from_pes' with the Audio/Video PDIs hardcoded to 0xC0/0xE0.
It works for the other channels if you change them accordingly - maybe a
patch idea for an additional command line parameter...

HTH
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index