[vdr] CAM for Premiere World

Hi

I want to buy a CAM to watch and record Premiere World with VDR. There are
many different CAMs out, so I don't know what CAM to buy. I found an "AllCam
Common Interface Version 4.7SE" at http://www.digicrack.de for ¤ 270,-. Will
this work with my Siemens DVB-S and the VDR Software and the Premiere
Smartcard? Is the Price good or is this too much? Are there maybe any real
Shops in the Halle/Leipzig area, where I can buy a CAM.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index