[vdr] Re: Channel/Recording Security on VDR

What about a protection againt deletion of recordings? Say my girlfriens
gets in fury of deletion but I want to keep my Voyager series, to protect
the deletion with a pw. One could implement this via a file in the
recordings directory, and you have to enter say 4-10 digits on the remote to
delete this rec.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index