[vdr] Re: Display scanning while access recordings

> Change the corresponding lines and it will be much faster.

>> #define FINDCMD      "ls -d %s/*/%s %s/*/*/%s 2> /dev/null"

i donīt know what you mean with "corresponding" lines - but i have another solution...

in the background a small shell-Script run this find command every 30 Seconds and write it down to a file
and my VDR donīt access to the find command directly - only to the file - thatīs the fastest opening Recording-Menue you ever see :-))))

Home | Main Index | Thread Index