[vdr] Re: Pro 7 EPG, WORKING?!

> Quotation from a Pro7 Mail. 03.01.2002:
> Der bestehende Totalausfall soll so schnell wie möglich behoben
> werden, wir hoffen auf eine Lösung in den nächsten Wochen. Eine
> konkretere Angabe können wir zum gegenwärtigen Zeitpunkt leider
> nicht machen. An unserem System Nextview werden wir aber in jedem
> Falle festhalten.

I got the same message today with another additional sentence:

---- snip

Tatsächlich haben wir in letzter Zeit einige technische Schwierigkeiten mit
unserem Programmguide durch zusätzliche updates gehabt.
["In fact, we had some technical problems with or program guide due to
additional updates."]

---- snap

 I compared today's EPG with my TV magazine (Stern TV magazine) and
www.tvtv.de and the times are not the same, e.g. Quatsch Comedy Club at 1:20
(Stern TV magazine), 1:21 (EPG), 1:25 (tvtv.de). But it's better than it was
ever before, let's just give them some time to fine-tune their new software
version.

Regards,
hh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index