[vdr] Re: page up/down in Menu screens

Hallo Emil,

EN> Using the volume keys for scrolling is a very bad idea. The volume keys
EN> in my setup control the volume of the A/V receiver or TV.

As  I wrote in another mail, I didn't know that volume keys are used for
volume when the user is in the menu, because the manual is wrong in this
point. Sorry.

EN> IMHO better would be to use another key for activating/deactivating the
EN> current timer in this context. One of the number keys would be fine like
EN> "0".

That's a better idea then, I agree.

EN> Actually we a really in need of discrete keys for each function so that
EN> everybody can setup the environment to whatever he likes.

I also agree in this. Then it's not so important to find the "best and
only one setup" for the keys.

Bye, Uwe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index