[vdr] Re: Use VDR as an Internetbrowser ??

> Hmm. Let's see.
> That would give us a browser window at little more than 640x480
> resolution, very slow repaint times, sms-like character input,
> no mouse, ...
I totaly agree with you - but letīs think about what to do exactly:

I think itīs only a Browser to watch special sites - not the whole Internet :-)

And: Some time ago i had a Internet-Terminal for TV here for testing... - was not bad :-)

> Seriously, I would very much like to browse some web pages on my TV.
> But at PAL or NTSC resolution?
> With a remote control as input device?
> Sounds like torture to me.

Hmm - if you only want to watch some sites - itīs ok to switch from Link to link with the Remote-Controll...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index