[vdr] Re: Problems while compiling vdr-0.98

Hello,

I have got the same problem some days ago. You will need a newer version of
the dvb driver.
Get it with cvs from linuxtv.org.
Maybe there is also a newer version at http://www.linuxdvb.tv/download/

Hope it will help you.

Henning

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2002 17:47 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems while compiling the VDR-0.98 and can't solve them.
> My System is a Mandrake 8.0. The gcc is version 2.96. The DVB-Driver is
> siemens_dvb-0.9-20010817. The error massage is :
>
> dvbapi.h:86: syntax error before `;'
> make: *** [config.o] Fehler 1
>
> in line 86 of dvbapi.h :
>
> FrontendType frontendType;
>
> I tried grep to find the declaration of FrontendType in the included
> header-files without succces. I've got no idea where to look or what
> to do to solve the error. Can anyone help me ?
>
> Yours,
>
> Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index