[vdr] Re: Demux AC3 from a recording

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> What happend when a 1. language , 2nd language and a DD track is available
> .. where are the tracks located .. (0xc0...0xc2) ???

As I said: the first audio is recorded as 0xC0, the second audio as 0xC1
and DD as 0xBD packets. When replaying, VDR filters these out again (see
the related code in VDR/dvbapi.c).

> and still the main
> question .. do you know a way how to get the single streams from the PES
> .... or even convert it in another streamtype ... ?!?!

There is code in VDR/dvbapi.c that detectes the audio packets.
Just take a look at cReplayBuffer::StripAudioPackets().

Klaus