[vdr] AW: Re: OT: compact flash to ide adapter for embedded vdr

Hello list,

it has been quite some time, but iirc the http://www.fli4l.de project
discussed the same issue about this sort of system. They did modify their
system to run on CF's. Also, iirc there was a company in Australia offering
those adapters rather cheaply. The ML archive on the project website should
give more details on that issue.

Best regards,

Andreas