[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: MarginStop not working in 0.99pre

11.01.2002 19:16:41, "Uwe Weissbach" <uwe.weissbach@web.de> wrote:

>> >as I expect 2000 and 2015
>>
>> >should these marginXXX entries included in timer.conf ???
>>

>> I think in timers.conf you must see 1958 and 2018 (additional marginXXX)
>> You can check and manually edit this in the menu (timers)
>
>but even with the entries 2000 and 2015
>it starts 19.58 and end 20.13

How is the recording-directory named? What does the log show? Are you sure the system-time is
set correcty?

>(marginStart=2 and marginStop=5)

marginstart and marginstop or of no interest here, they only affect the behaviour of generating
timers from the EPG (if the event-info say its 2000-2015, the timer will be generated 1958-2020
and you should keep it this way if you want to have the margin).

Greetings,   Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index