[vdr] export recording function for vdr

Hi list,

while try to author a dvd with ac3 and 2ch sound I found that many
authoring programms feature a "sync to video" option which is based on sync
or timestamp informations from the streams. It looks like VDR itself don't
have problems playing al streams in sync. further I discoverd that the time
information in a cuted recording isn't correct recognized by media players
(it shows only the time till the first cut) ... The idea could be to
include a export function in vdr which a) demux the files into the
Elementary Streams and b) recalculate the right timestamps ...

Would this be possible ??

Greetings
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index