[vdr] Re: mesg() function?

// Shows and informational message
Interface->Info("foobar");
// Shows an error message (different colors than in an info msg)
Interface->Error("foobar");
// Asks for confirmation: shows the message and waits <time> seconds. If
// the thirs argument is true, the user accepts the confirmation by
// waiting for the message to timeout. Otherwise he has to press Ok.
Interface->Confirm("foobar", time, wait_for_timeout);

Look into interface.c and interface.h

BR, Lauri

--

 Mr. Lauri Pesonen, Senior R&D Engineer <Lauri.Pesonen@firsthop.com>
 First Hop Ltd, Tekniikantie 12, FIN-02150 Espoo, Finland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index