[vdr] Re: Still picture patch

Same here :-(

I tried todays cvs snap of dvb driver with the patch - without any luck :-(
Changing the line numbers didn't help either.

Any idea how to solve this ? Except for using the driver from 17.11. ?

I hope to get rid off some tuning problems i encounter since i bought a
DVBs2.1 as my primary card ...

Martin.

Am Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2001 13:45 schrieben Sie:
> Hallo Klaus,
>
> * Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [23-12-01 11:15]:
> > What exactly are you referring to that doesn't work?
>
> If i go into cutting mode, set a cutpoint, jump to it with 7 and than
> try to move it with 4,6 i cannot see any frame.
> No change on screen.
>
> > There have been no changes in the DVB/driver directory since 2001-11-17,
> > so you should basicly be having the same driver as I do - and here the
> > still pictures do work.
>
> I tried to old dvb-driver with the patch, it is working.
> It seems that something has changed on the driver.
>
> I tried the new driver, because i had problems with mplayer and sound
> over the dvb-s card(video and audio are asyncron).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index