[vdr] Re: Still picture patch

Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2002 18:10 schrieben Sie:
> On 17 Jan 2002 ma.hoff@t-online.de (Martin Hoffmann) wrote:
> > Same here :-(
> >
> > I tried todays cvs snap of dvb driver with the patch - without any luck
> > :-( Changing the line numbers didn't help either.
>
> I'm using the cvs driver from the 2.1.2002 with Klaus patch and
> still pictures does work.
Mhhh

Maybe i did something wrong ?
I took the cvs from 16.01.2002 and the patch from september (?) from klaus
download section.
Then i applied the patch with "patch -i xxxxx.diff" => applied successful.
After compilation and make insmod the driver run fine. But using VDR0.97 to
cut reveals the problem: moving a cutting mark with 4 and 6 doesn't change
the picture at all :-( So quite useless !

With the dvbs drivers from 17.11.2001 everything's fine (at least for cutting)

Any idea?

> > I hope to get rid off some tuning problems i encounter since i bought a
> > DVBs2.1 as my primary card ...
>
> Tuning is (mostly) fine here (two 2.1 cards).
For me it often got stuck in a black screen without sound (with drivers from
08/2001) - but /var/log/messages tells "switche to channel xy" and nothing
else - no error !
A make reload for the drivers cures the problem :-/ Strange !
But maybe it's already fixed with the dvbs drivers from 17.11.2001 (or with
current cvs if i get them to run ;-)

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index