[vdr] any VDR+DVB source code corruption?

Hello,

my last compile of VDR and the DVB-drivers is a 1/2 year ago.
So I downloaded the current versions of the VDR ( 0.98 ) and the
DVB-driver source ( 0.9.3 ) now to come upToDate.

But I have the problem, that the VDR doesn't want to compile because
"FrontendType" is an unknown type. If I fix this manually, I got into
more problems like this.

So I am wondering, why I have such problems.
I also tryed a older driver source package.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index