[vdr] Re: E-Mail-Reader for VDR ?

> I have a solution that I created last July.
> It has been working fine for me ever since, but will be
> totally useless for you unless you have some way of getting
> your mails delivered to a file that can be reached from the vdr.

This solution works realy good here now :-)

some further questions:

I donīt read the EMails here at this Linux-Server - so the mail-Header-List
is getting longer every day...

So i want to ask if itīs possible to add/change this:

 - Display only the latest 10 or 15 Message Headers - with a sorting wich begin at the youngest Message

CU

Axel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index