[vdr] Problem solved : no encrypted channels ?

Okay, i should have looked at it before, but i didn't :

As you all saw, i first usesed Klaus' list where the Ca Parameter was set to
3.

But after i learned that i have to set it to 1, i did not edit the file, but
i replaced it by a file generated from dxandy's website, which normally
workes fine, also with my windoze softwares using  dvbedit format.

In those generated files, the ca parameter is always set to 1, which is fine
for me.

BUT all Pr*miere channels are set to vpid and apid of 8191, where klaus's
file had the correct numbers !!!

So that is why Pr*miere did not work for me, shame on me that i blamed it on
VDR/DVBdriver  :)

So now i simply edited Klaus's list and everything ( DVD to DVB ) works like
a charm, except that my self burned dvd's do not play (unable to find the
ifo file)

Sorry for the trouble and thx for the help,

Nils

P.S. if Klaus would get only a teespoon of beer for every "virtually sent"
sixpack of beer, he could still open up a pub and not care about buying beer
for at least a year  :)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index