[vdr] Re: [linux-dvb] Hauppauge WINTV and DVB-S in 1 Machine

>i2c-core and videodev are identical, just install it only once.
>The tuner module which comes with the DVB driver was designed to
>work with normal analog and DVB tuners. I never got feedback if this
>really works.
>

>Ralph

It does work! (At least it did with old api drivers)
I had just that settup working perfectly, about a year ago.

If you run into real truble, I can try to find out how I did it by
searching in the backups.
But it wasn`t very complicated. Maybe the hint of ralph solves the
problem alredy.

Do you plan to use VPS from analog for vdr?
I never took the time to do this, but since vbidecode (also by ralph)
delivered VPS as ascii it should be very easy.

Michael

Home | Main Index | Thread Index