[vdr] Re: AW: Re: vdr DVD playback, DVD-R Problem, 2 Questions ...

yes you can take the vdr recordings and produce dvds from it.
its not really easy but it.s supposed to work.
the problem with minidvd is, that it only holds about 15-20min
of mpeg2 stream. so it-s more or less useless.
but i tried to make a minidvd to playback all the dolby digital
trailers i downloaded, because i couldn.t make vdr play them.

i don.t know any downloadable image. but if anyone finds any please
let me know. otherwise it.s no problem to take a small clip instead
of a whole movie and produve a minidvd (if your program supports
it). the procedure is more or less the same.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>

> > I did not try minidvd's because i have none, is there a test/minicd
image
> > downloadable somewhere ??
> >

> > If not, then i can produce one, i'll let you know if it works ...
>
> Could I make miniDVD from VDR recording?
> In the affirmative, how?
>
> Thanks you very much,
>
> Grégoire
> http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch