[vdr] External AC3 with vdr DVD and alsa

Hi,

after long time, I used my chance today, to play again with vdr with
DVB-Support and my external AC3-Equipment.

It works realy good, but I observed a delay in the
sound-synchronization. Once Andreas told me, that this might be a
problem of the external ac3dec programm and its buffer. Does anybody has
a workaround for this, so that external-AC3 Sound is in sync ?

My Setup:

- vdr 0.99pre1
- with vcd patch
- alsa 09 Beta 10
- Soundblaster Live 1024 with digital out

- external Onky AC3 Reciver

Another observation is, that, after stopping the dvd-playback, it looks,
that vdr can not recover the analog sound. I had to restart vdr.

So if anybody knows, how to bring sound to real sync, please tell me.

TIA

--

Bye

	Ernst