[vdr] Re: Multiple DVB cards?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:12:06AM +0100, Reiner Rosin wrote:

> A 'time-shifted' viewing of tv program means that you record a tv program on
> one
> card (2nd, 3rd, ...) and view it on your primary card (e.g. if there's a
> telephone call while
> you are watching tv, you record the actual program and when you are finished
> you
> watch the recorded stream)

Thanks you very much for the information.
As I am so stupid, I like watching something not linearily: begining,
then end, and finishing with the midle...

> > > 2) Parallel recording (# of cards = # of recordings)
> >
> > With different dishes?
>
> Possible with the correct setup of your channels.conf

I didn't express me good: as far as I know, with one dish, you could
only set one transponder H or V, so I don't understand how I could
reccord more channels with more DVB-s card (except if there are on the
same transponder...).

Am I wrong?

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire