[vdr] Re: Display scanning while access recordings

> May be you should use Axel's solution with running the find every minute
> and store the result into a file and just read the content of the file.
> The result may not be fully up to date, but this shouldn't really
> matter.
> Just to warn you:
> Be very careful when changing this functionality. I still assume the
> Axel lost his recordings because of an error in this part because it is
> also used to select the recordings to delete.

Yes - i still donīt know why this happen because this Solution donīt run at the
moment i lost the Recordings...

This was a test on a NFS-Client of my network - the VDR wich deleted all recordings
was the one in my living-Room on wich is running a "virgin" Version of VDR with MP3 Patch.

I have a Idea but iīm not able to reproduce it:

i have filled up all my HARDDRIVES with DATA up to 98% then i started a Recording
VDR now tryed to delete but the filesystem-Free-Check (df) donīt responde for a while
so VDR delete more and more recordings.

Perhaps my Patch have made anything with the recordings (set .rec to .del) - iīm not able
to reproduce it....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index