[vdr] Re: Remote Controll hangs while replay

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:41:57 +0100 (MET), Patrick Maier
<maierp@informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:

> [...]

The problem is that the scanning (I assume you mean fast forward and
fast backward) is very cpu intensive. The same may happen when you start
cutting. I normally use the jump funktion to scan through recordings.

I think there has to be something done regarding cpu usage of the vdr
threads and with setting priorities for the threads to keep vdr
responsive in all situations.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index