[vdr] vdr exits with segmantation fault

I am using vdr0.99pre2 and recommended dvb 19.1.2002.
vdr runs great for the last  2 days after upgrading to 0.99pre2.
But until this morning vdr restarts again and again (runvdr)
vdr exits with a segmentation fault.
I can do something for 1-10 seconds with remote, like tune to another
channel.
Vdr exits directly on channels like sat1, or pro7.
If I tune to other channels like hessen 3 vdr runs correctly

My brother got the same problems on his vdr-machine too
We are using the same multi-switch for over 6 month.

Any ideas???

I tried different vdr versions 0.99pre1, 0.99pre2
And different dvb versions today cvs but no change :-(

Used Konfiguration:
----------------------------

-suse 7.1 (Kernel 2.4.2)
-lirc-0.6.3