[vdr] Re: mp3 replay on reduced system

> In many cases this is when a symbolic link is used. The basedir
> given in the sources.conf should not be a symbolic link but the
> real directory.

No, it's the real directory.
My system is very reduced. It has only the needed binarys,
libs, devs needed to operate vdr.
It resides on a 20 Mb partition.
One Partition is for my SusE and one for data.
As I said, when I boot the SusE system everything works fine.
So I think some files must be missing on the reduced system
e.g. libs, devs, some tools to diplay the directory. VDR uses sort,
find for the OSD.
I checked lib-dependency with ldd. OK
But there is no dependency shown for libmad. Is that OK?

> Is the filesystem mounted via NFS?

No

Thanks
Klaus