[vdr] Problem switching channels

Hi there, first of all - VDR, DVB and everything regarding this RULEZ!
;)

I'm just trying how to build my TV box at home. Using VDR 0.98 and
Siemens DVB drivers (14.01.2002 and 30.01.2002) with SuSE 7.2 and Kernel
2.4.4. I got in trouble switching my channels.

VDR exists (with watchdog it restarts without comments) with an
segmentation fault. Even switching between channels with are in vertical
polarization works fine.

Every time I try to switch into horizontal polarization VDR exits again
with segmentation fault.

Who knows how to help me?

PS: I only have changed the connection to the LNB which is now connected
with an shorter cable - but I don't really believe that this might be
the problem.

Thx in advance..

        Ingo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index