[vdr] Re: DVD-Navigation

I'm happy with the features of the nav-patch. The menu navigation works pretty
well and since version 7 of the nav patch I didn't ever have a DVD that didn't
function. The only thing that's missing are properly functioning subtitles. They
worked with nav6 patch but menu navigating was very buggy. With nav7 I think the
subtitles are only displayed for the time one movie frame is displayed which is
in fact a little short time to read them ;-)
If this feature is implemented I would be completly satisfied with VDR + DVD.
Thanks for this wonderful work.

Michael Bösch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index