[vdr] Re: special libdvdcss and libdvdread setup

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 11:01:32PM +0000, Andreas Schultz wrote:

> i don't use the setup with the DVD path and therefore didn't see this,
> sorry.
> Try to remove these two line from vdr Makefile:
>
> INCLUDES += -I$(DVDDIR)/libdvdread
> LIBDIRS  += -L$(DVDDIR)/libdvdread/dvdread/.libs
>
> If libdvdread is installed with "make install", all needed files will be
> found through the normal search path's. libdvdread will be then linked
> in as shared library. To be safe, do a "ldconfig" before compiling vdr.

That's don't change anything...

> The linker links it against the static library and can therefore not
> resolve all dependencies. If you really want it linked in staticly,
> change the following line in vdr's Makefile:
>
> DVDLIB    = -ldvdread
> to:
> DVDLIB    = -ldvdread -ldl

But that's one does work ;-))
I have tried with War Game (2) which is a DVD that works great with non
nav patches/AIO but never with...
That's time, it runs ;-)
But the sound isn't good at all, but I have just installed ALSA and I
can't play a single sound at all right now (but the sound from DVB
connected to the CD in of the soundblaster live is just perfect...

Thanks you very much ;-)
I will play with it!!!

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch