[vdr] Re: vdr + dvd

clemens@thf.ath.cx wrote:
> i couldn't find the latest (nav7?) dvd navigation patch for vdr-0.99pre4, am i blind? does anybody know where to get it? btw. what is the recommened version of libdvdread to use with vdr?

your not blind, i didn't release a full -nav6 patch. get the -nav6 patch
and apply the nav6-nav7 diff on top of it.
Both patches can be found at:
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/

I use libdvdread-0.9.2, anything newer should also be ok.

One general remark about those last patches, they are work in progress
and where only intendet as an interim solution until i could get it
perfect. Now, spare time has a bit short lately and i haven't used vdr
for DVD play back at all. Also most of my new DVD's are NTSC and my TV
set can't handle NTSC. That has lead to a certain stall in the DVD
development. Any contributions, bug fixes, patches, improvements, etc
are highly welcome.

Andreas

> thanx ...
> clemens