[vdr] Re: Error when playing mp3

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 11:35:39PM +0000, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> On 02 Feb 2002 Martin Neuditschko <yosuke.tomoe@gmx.net> wrote:

I have found the reason: If I copy the MP3s to the EXT2-FS it
works, but if I want to replay a MP3 from my NTFS partiton
I got the error.

> Does it crashes with any MP3? Or only with some? Try to replay a
> song from the browser. Does this work?

This works in every case. (Also directly from the NTFS-Partitions.

> > but in both cases if I want to play a
> > MP3 I get the error: "Speicherzugriffsfehler"
>
> I need more information. Which version of vdr, which version of
> MP3? Edit mp3-core.h, remove // from the #define DEBUG line,
> recompile vdr. Watch console output when starting MP3 replay.
> What does it says?

If I try to replay a MP3 from the NTFS it crashes with only this
one error "Speicherzugriffsfehler".

If I play MP3s from the EXT2 I get now debug output, but there
are only line-feeds, no carriage-returns.

For example:
                                           mp3: scale stats clipped=3 peak_clip=0,009943 peak=1,000000
                mp3: found mpgcmd 2 (mode=1, state=1)
                                                     mp3: playlist has 1 files, first
is E Nomine - Mitternacht (Radio Edit).mp3
                                          mp3: shuffle order 0
                                                               mp3: playing /mp3/E Nomi

What shall I do that I also get a carriage-return?

--
mfg
Martin Neuditschko

Home | Main Index | Thread Index