[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.99pre5

Same with VDR0.99pre5 .... error error error

milk:/usr/src/VDR # make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1
Makefile:74: .dependencies: No such file or directory
g++ -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -m486 -c -DREMOTE_LIRC -D_GNU_SOURCE -
DVFAT -I../DVB/ost/include config.c
In file included from config.c:10:
config.h:180: syntax error before `;'
config.h:184: `in_addr_t' was not declared in this scope
config.h:184: parse error before `)'
config.h:286: `in_addr_t' was not declared in this scope
config.h:286: parse error before `)'
config.c: In method `cSVDRPhost::cSVDRPhost()':
config.c:661: `mask' undeclared (first use this function)
config.c:661: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
config.c:661: for each function it appears in.)
config.c: In method `bool cSVDRPhost::Parse(const char *)':
config.c:683: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
`cSVDRPhost::Parse(const char *)'
config.c: At top level:
config.c:685: `in_addr_t' was not declared in this scope
config.c:685: parse error before `)'
config.c: In method `bool cSVDRPhost::Accepts(...)':
config.c:687: `Address' undeclared (first use this function)
config.c:688: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
`cSVDRPhost::Accepts(...)'
config.c: At top level:
config.c:826: parse error before `)'
make: *** [config.o] Error 1

PS.: I am using Suse 7.0 and only downloaded kernel 2.4.4 from kernel.org
... nothing else changed .... every other VDR-version compiled without
errors ...