[vdr] AW: AW: Re: Well, perhaps somebody may help me... (Extensions - LIRC)

My problems are solved:

End of all: my VDR box is working with remote and DVD.

There are just a few problems left:

	- how to get recordings cut with remote - is there an option to
use keyboard and remote? (at this time I don't know 		to cut
at all ;-))

	- how to get DVD playback work more stable - there are a few
framedrops on my PII 350 - 64 MB RAM - SuSE 2.4.4 and 		the
sound is a bit scrambled: there are "klicks".

	- is there another option of playback DVD's than dvdplayer + VDR
? Which version is preferable?!

I compiled "DVB driver from 30.01.2002" with "VDR-0.99pre3 + epgfix"
additionally "lirc-0.6.5" and "dvdplayer (don't ask me, which version..I
must have a look).

I'm trying to give a manual how to get the remote working because it was
a bit difficult - but this in another thread.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index