[vdr] Re: Convert DVD to play with VDR

I've tried alot last week (I was ill). So I simply increased the buffersizes
in VDR, and there it is. It's playing ripped vob files. Ok you have to
rename them to 001.vdr 002.vdr.... but then it works for just watching.
don't know what happens if you jump within the movie...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index