[vdr] Re: thanks for channelsradio.conf, but...

Thomas Sailer wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > Well, I guess with VPID = 1 you are actually recording video data,
> > which I guess is not what you really want - or am I wrong here?
>
> Isn't PID 1 the CAT (conditional access table)?
>
> Tom

Beats me. I originally wanted to use '0', since this apeared to be the
most logical value to express "no video". Since there were problems with
encrypted radio channels and somebody wrote that '1' would work for those,
that's what I took. I myself am not doing anything with radio channels,
so I can only implement what people tell me.

Klaus