[vdr] AW: Re: AW: AW: Re: Well, perhaps somebody may help me... (Extensions - LIRC)

>> 	- how to get recordings cut with remote - is there an option to
>> use keyboard and remote? (at this time I don't know 		to cut
>> at all ;-))
>
> It is described in the manual.
> Please be sure to add Klaus Schmidinger's still picture patch.

I'll install the pre5 version with the actual siemens-dvb driver this
evening.
Btw. thx for the advice - looking in a manual is every time a good idea
*smile*..
I just didn't have a look because of other more important things.. but I
will! ;)

>> 	- how to get DVD playback work more stable - there are a few
>> framedrops on my PII 350 - 64 MB RAM - SuSE 2.4.4 and
the
>> sound is a bit scrambled: there are "klicks".
>>
>> 	- is there another option of playback DVD's than dvdplayer + VDR
?
>> Which version is preferable?!
>
>dvd support is already included in VDR. You have to add the option
DVD=1 to the commandline of make.

Ah, I see then it get's accessible because I added an link "/dev/dvd"? I
did two things the same time - this
gets me into trouble sometimes :)

Thx - I'll hope there are no problems compiling pre5... nice evening
guys.

		Ingo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index